Thursday 8 September 2011

OK Go.

Well after what can only be described as an emotionally unstable summer (I cried at every single film I watched, even Karate Kid) and mostly after watching a lot of 'Plain Jane' and 'I used to be fat' on MTV and reading 'A Single Girls To Do List', I have decided I need a list.  A set of goals to get me through my final year of University and something to look forward to at the end of what I can only imagine to be a long hard slog.

I usually end up loosing my lists before I get to the end of them due to scrawling things down on scraps of paper so a blog seems like the answer (even though I've had two previous failed attempts, but third time lucky, right?).  Fingers crossed it will help me settle into a routine like 'Gym, Tan, Laundry' but more gym, STUDY, laundry!  So in the words of OK Go ~here it goes, here it goes, here it goes again!

No comments:

Post a Comment